Revision as of 14:36, 9 February 2015 by Alexey
The list of general and custom Python scripts for Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.1:
- The script can be used to bring the bounding box in accordance to the coordinate system used for the active chunk. Sides of the bounding box will be made parallel to the coordinate system axis.
- The script can be used to bring the chunks' coordinate system in accordance to the sides of the bounding box.
- The script copies the bounding box from the active chunk for all other chunks in the project.
- The script can be used to export set of orthophotos based on the individual cameras.
- The script can be used to create masks for images based on user selected color and tolerance.