Revision as of 11:07, 7 March 2017 by Alexey
The list of general and custom Python scripts for Agisoft PhotoScan Professional (check the version number as prefix):
- The script can be used to orient the NA cameras in the processed project according to the input reference locations and orientation information.
- The script can be used to bring the bounding box in accordance to the coordinate system used for the active chunk. Sides of the bounding box will be made parallel to the coordinate system axis.
- The script can be used to bring the chunks' coordinate system in accordance to the sides of the bounding box.
- The script copies the bounding box from the active chunk for all other chunks in the project.
- The script can be used to export set of orthophotos based on the individual cameras.
- The script can be used to create masks for images based on user selected color and tolerance.
- This script allows to split the original chunk into multiple chunks with smaller bounding boxes forming a grid. Optionally dense cloud / mesh can be generated in smaller boxed and merged back in to single chunk.